- Primary Care
- Mental Healthcare
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse counseling
- General Mental Health counseling
- Womens Healthcare
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Bay Pines VA Medical Center and/or Lee County VA Healthcare Center
- Coumadin Clinic
- EKG Service
- Nutrition Counseling/Weight Management
- Phlebotomy (blood draws and specimen collection)
- Social Work
- Pharmacist Consultation
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
Become A Patient at this Facility
To become a patient at this Bay Pines VA Healthcare System Community Clinic or to transfer your health care enrollment from another VA, please click here or call (727) 398-6661 or 1-888-820-0230 extension 15684.
Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Interstate 75 (North from Miami or South from Tampa), take the County Road - 896 exit towards Naples, exit #107. Bear Right on Pine Ridge Road for approximately 1.8 miles then turn Left on Airport Pulling Road North for approximately 3.5 miles. Turn Right on Horseshoe Drive South for approximately 0.5 miles.
Free on premises
This location opened in 2000.