Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
Port Charlotte Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care
- Mental Healthcare
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse and Recovery
- General Mental Health counseling
- Womens Healthcare
- Home Based Primary Care
- Coumadin Clinic
- EKG Service
- Nutrition Counseling/Weight Management
- Phlebotomy (blood draws and specimen collection)
- Pharmacist Consultation
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Bay Pines VA Medical Center and/or Lee County VA Healthcare Center
- Social Work
- Teleretinal Imaging
Become A Patient at this Facility
To become a patient at this Bay Pines VA Healthcare System Community Clinic or to transfer your health care enrollment from another VA, please click here or call (727) 398-6661 or 1-888-820-0230 extension 15684.
Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Interstate 75 (North from Miami or South from Tampa), take Harborview Road exit towards Port Charlotte, exit #167. Continue on Harborview Road for about 5 miles then turn right onto US 41 (Tamiami Trail) for 1 mile. Turn left onto Gardner drive and enter the Central Park complex. Our facility is in Unit 4.
Free on premises
This location opened in 2006 but services were offered in the Port Charlotte area beginning in 2000.