- Primary Care
- Mental Healthcare
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse counseling
- General Mental Health counseling
- Womens Healthcare
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Bay Pines VA Medical Center and/or Lee County VA Healthcare Center
- Coumadin Clinic
- EKG Service
- Nutrition Counseling/Weight Management
- Phlebotomy (blood draws and specimen collection)
- Social Work
- Pharmacist Consultation
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
Become A Patient at this Facility
To become a patient at this Bay Pines VA Healthcare System Community Clinic or to transfer your health care enrollment from another VA, please click here or call (727) 398-6661 or 1-888-820-0230 extension 15684.
Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Interstate 75 (North from Miami or South from Tampa), take the County Road - 896 exit towards Naples, exit #105 for County Rd. 886/Golden Gate Pkwy toward Golden Gate/Naples. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto County Rd. 886/Golden Gate Pkwy. Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto Goodlette Frank Rd. Turn left onto Commons Dr./Goodlette Rd. N. Turn left at Commons Dr./Goodlette Rd. N. Turn right onto Commons Dr./Goodlette Rd. N. End at 800 Goodlette Road North.
Free on premises
The Naples Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) first opened in 2000. The relocation of the new Naples CBOC was opened on October 29, 2018.