Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
Bradenton VA Clinic
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Care
- Women's Health Care
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Bay Pines VA Medical Center
- EKG Services
- Eye Care
- Imaging (ultrasound & x-ray)
- Operation Enduring / Iraqi Freedom and New Dawn Case Manager
- Phlebotomy (blood draws and specimen collection)
- Pharmacist Consultation
- Social Work
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
Become A Patient at this Facility
To become a patient at this Bay Pines VA Healthcare System Community Clinic or to transfer your health care enrollment from another VA, please click here or call (727) 398-6661 or 1-888-820-0230 extension 15684.
Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Interstate 75 (North from Miami or South from Tampa), take the FL-64 exit towards Bradenton, exit #220. Continue on FL-64 West for approximately 1.1 miles.
Free on premises
This location opened in 2010 but services were offered in the Ellenton area beginning in 2000.