Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States and a graduate of a dental school accredited by the American Dental Association.
- Meet the licensure requirements necessary to be licensed to practice in a state or territory of the United States, or in the District of Columbia. (Dental license is not required for PGY-1 year)
How to Apply
This program is a participant in PASS (Postdoctoral Application Support Service) of the American Association of Dental Schools. This program does not participate with MATCH.
To initiate your application to any of the programs participating in PASS send for an application packet from PASS at the following address.
1625 Massachusetts Ave N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036-2212
- Completed application to this program should be filed with PASS no later than September 15th.
- Interviews will be granted to selected applicants during November.
Additional application material to be mailed directly to the program includes-
- VA Form -10-2850b (Application for Residents)
- 2 x 2 passport photo
- Dental school transcript
Please address your correspondence to:
William Baldwin Jr. DDS
Director Advanced Education in General Dentistry
Dental Service (160)
PO BOX 5005
Bay Pines, FL 33744
All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, politics, marital status, non-disqualifying or mental handicaps, age or membership or non-membership in a labor organization.