Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
Projects and Planning
Bay Pines VA Healthcare System has a comprehensive projects and planning program to expand, renovate, and re-locate services to meet the needs of our Veterans.
Bay Pines VA Medical Center Projects
We have started a major construction campaign on our campus that will help us improve services to Veterans. It may be an inconvenience now, but we must keep the end in mind and remember that these projects will enhance our capacity and ability to care for Veterans. They earned and deserve the best care available and these new buildings will help us deliver it to them. Active construction sites are noted on the map (printable map jpg / 1.05Mb) and include:
Facility map with construction zones and walkways
General Safety Reminders
To promote your safety and those around you.
- Walk in designated crosswalks when crossing streets
- Use designated sidewalks or marked pedestrian walkways for safe travels
- Help us re-direct visitors and patients to crosswalks and sidewalks
- Drive slowly and with caution as pedestrian and vehicle traffic changes are made to accommodate the construction
- Remember that pedestrians have the right of way
- Speed limits will be lowered in some areas, observe new limits
Please check back often for updates and changes. As our construction projects continue to progress, we’ll be updating our map and information.
For your safety, DO NOT ENTER CONSTRUCTION ZONES and please obey all posted traffic and speed limit signage.