Bay Pines VA Healthcare System
We offer an array of uniquely trained specialists and subspecialists with a wealth of knowledge, skills, and clinical practice in cardiology. We are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. The growth of the field has promoted further expansion in our services for congestive heart failure, electrophysiology and cardiac arrhythmias, clinical cardiology, interventional cardiology and noninvasive cardiology.
Cardiology services offered include:
- Inpatient and outpatient consultative services
- Emergency room and acute/intensive care consultation
- Coronary Care Unit admissions
- Evaluation and management of congestive heart failure
- Diagnostic coronary angiography, right heart catheterization, percutaneous coronary interventions including stent placement
- Electrophysiology service including arrhythmia management, pacemaker, ICD and BiV ICD implantation and follow up testing, ablation procedures
- Cardiac diagnostic studies including EKGs, stress tests in conjunction with nuclear medicine, exercise and dobutamine stress echocardiography, holter monitors
- Echocardiography including Transesophageal echocardiography and AV optimization
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
NOTE: Program availability is subject to change based on federal and local policies.
C.W. Bill Young VA Medical Center
- 727-398-6661 Ext. 14234
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.