Application - Pharmacy Residency Program
- Complete an online application through PhORCAS at http://www.ashp.org/phorcas *.
- Standard Requirements for an application in PhORCAS includes:
- Academic History (pharmacy and non pharmacy colleges attended)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement/ Letter of Intent
- Extracurricular activities
- Reference Letters (Must submit 3 Reference Letters through PhORCAS)
- Additional requirements to submit through PhORCAS on supplemental document page:
Must submit the additional Bay Pines VA Healthcare System residency program application ("Application No 3"). Please mark on the application all pharmacy residency programs you are applying for.Application No. 3
- All materials must be submitted by January 6th 2014.
- Questions may be directed to:
Keri Justice, PharmD, CACP
Residency Program Director
Bay Pines VAHCS | 10000 Bay Pines Blvd. | Bay Pines, FL 33744
Phone: (727) 398-6661 Ext. 4703
- Basic Requirements
- The applicant must possess a Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD) from an ACPE-accredited school or college.
- All residents will be required to successfully complete a state board examination prior to entering the program. Licensure may be through any U.S. State Board of Pharmacy. U.S. citizenship is required.
- The applicant must be registered with the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists' Matching Program.
- An on-site interview is required for all applicants.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- PGY-2 Applicants must have successfully completed a PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency
* Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites. The link will open in a new window.