Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Bay Pines VA Healthcare System

Veterans Crisis Line Badge
My HealtheVet badge
EBenefits Badge

Students (Without Compensation)

Welcome to Bay Pines VA Healthcare System; one of the largest VA Healthcare Systems in the nation. We have over 145 education affiliations with a wide variety of specialties.

In order to facilitate in-processing at the Bay Pines VA Healthcare System, we request that you complete the required paperwork and mandatory training prior to your arrival at orientation. Please follow the instructions below. Make sure that you have a printer available as some of these forms cannot be saved.

Please complete and print the following forms. Make sure to sign and date where necessary:

Declaration for Federal Employment, OF 306 *
(This is a required form for all students to complete)
Application for Health Professions Trainees VA Form 10-2850d
(This is a required form for all students to complete)
Clinical Trainee Registration Form 
Student-Resident Orientation Document
Resident/Student/Trainee Clearance Form 
hold until you clear station on your last day of rotation 
PIV ID Proofing Criteria 
Fingerprint Submission Form  

Letter of Good Standing: Please have your school/university complete a letter of good standing “TQCVL” and forward to our office one month prior to your rotation:

Sample TQCVL letter 

The following training must be completed annually.

Please bring all forms with you to your fingerprint appointment.  If this cannot be accomplished then please have them filled out along with your printing your training certificates for CPRS (if you are accessing patient records) the first day of your rotation.  The first day of your rotation you will report to Academic Afflation Section in Education to receive your orientation and computer codes if applicable.